Friday, February 17, 2012

Golden Alex and Ani Bracelets!

It is no secret now that I am beyond obsessed with Alex and Ani bracelets- they are such a hot trend right now and I warn you, once you start you will never want to stop. These bracelets are seriously addicting!
I have a whole wrist-full of silver bracelets now, which I adore, but sometimes I do venture into the land of golden accessories... So I desperately wanted to get some gold bracelets as well. 
Lucky me, my fab boyfriend purchased me 11 golden bracelets- they came together in a set! Unlike my other silver set, this golden set is primarily beaded, which is fantastic.  
It also came with two classic charmed bracelets- the Eye of Horus and the Feather charm! I love all of the variations, it is actually really fun to mix and match them with silver bracelets too!
Buy Alex and Ani bracelets on their website www.alexandani.com

2 comments:

  1. This Ani bracelets are look so attractive.The elegant jewellery enhance our status symbol as well as to enhance personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex is a great designer....His bracelet collection is really unbeatable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...