Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Favorite Makeup Brush

I have been on the search for the perfect all-over color and bronzer brush for awhile now. I wanted something high-quality that would last me awhile and be my "go-to". In my search for this perfect brush, I came upon this gem, which has fulfilled all of my needs and wants perfectly. Say hello to the MAC 187 large Duo Fibre Brush.
This large full circular brush is perfect for blending, all-over color and bronzer application; it works great to create soft layers and add textures to your look. The brush is made from a soft blend of goat hair and synthetic fibres.
 The MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush retails for $42
You can purchase this brush at MAC stores, boutiques or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...