Saturday, June 23, 2012

Henri Bendel Cambridge Satchel Bag

My favorite new accessory for summer is right here- say hello to the ultra chic yet super trendy Henri Bendel Cambridge Satchel Bag! Cambridge Satchel bags are so trendy right now that they have been doing some different collaborations and exclusive designs with famous designers and boutiques. Naturally when I saw this amazing design in hot neon pink, with Henri Bendel's signature stripes, I jumped on it! The purse is also available in neon yellow.

Check this purse out on Henri Bendel's website or in their beautiful flagship boutique on NYC's fifth ave

1 comment:

  1. Amazing bag..
    I Like your bag so so much. And good news..:)) I found some international stores that I should buy Henri Bendel bags..
    Happy happy weekend..
    http://becktovintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...