Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kenny Scharf Jack Rogers

We all know that summer = sandals, and sandals = Jack Rogers! My absolute favorite and most trusted sandals are my growing collection of Jack Rogers- they always look classy and polished and pull together every summer ensemble.

LA pop artist Kenny Scharf teamed up with Jack Rogers to add a fun and bright new twist to their classic line of sandals- I give you the limited edition Kenny Scharf Navajo! I am obsessed with the beautiful bright hues of aqua, yellow, and fuchsia that are featured in this sandal. I can't wait to pair these with a Lilly Pulitzer dress!

How many pairs of Jack Rogers do you have!? Be honest, I know I'm not the only one with an obsession! Would you rock these bright sandals?
Retail price: $148

1 comment:

  1. Where can I find a pair??? I can't find them anywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...