Friday, November 9, 2012

Bobbi Brown long wear gel eyeliner

I cannot rave enough about this amazing eyeliner! I wanted to try something different, specifically a gel eyeliner, and this top-rated product by Bobbi Brown had rave reviews so I figured I'd give it a shot...boy am I glad that I did!

The Bobbi Brown long wear gel eyeliner goes on smooth and dries to a waterproof finish, and I swear it stays all day (finally I found an eyeliner that stays put!!). I have found that it is super easy to apply and goes on very precisely. This is for sure going to become a staple in my daily makeup regime!

I purchased this product in "black ink" but there are 9 colors to choose from (I think I may need a few more lol) so you can definitely find the perfect shade for you!

Available for purchase at Sephora or department stores (Nordstrom, etc)
Retail price: $22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...