Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Celine Mini Luggage - Unboxing & Review

I hope you enjoy this unboxing and review of my newest handbag... drum roll please... the Celine Mini Luggage! I purchased my bag in the pebbled/drummed leather in the color Souris, a stunning grey taupe with white contrast stitching.

I purchase this bag at the Celine boutique at Saks Fifth Avenue in Boston, MA.
I absolutely adore this purse and am so excited to start wearing it. This is truly a year round bag that will look so great with so many outfits! Let me know in the comments below what videos you want to see next :)



1 comment:

  1. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!.
    Round Purse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...