Saturday, May 9, 2015

Everyday Neutral Full Face Makeup Tutorial

I hope you guys enjoy my first makeup tutorial on YouTube! I always get so many questions on my makeup, so I wanted to show you all my typical everyday neutral makeup look, perfect for work, date night, going out to dinner, etc.

To create this smokey brown eye look I used the "warm quad" from the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye palette. I have to say, I am really loving this palette, the colors blend together so nicely and you can use this palette to create many different types of looks for day or night.
★ FEATURED PRODUCTS ★
- Primer: L’Oreal Magic Lumi Primer, NARS Eyeshadow Primer
- Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- Concealer: Bobbi Brown Corrector, MAC Pro-Longwear NW20, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, set with Kat Von D Shade Light Face Palette, Laura Mercier Secret Undereye Brightening Powder
- Contour & Highlight: Kat Von D Shade Light Face Palette
- Blush & Highlight: Becca Mineral Blush in Sweet Pea , Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Brows: IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Pencil
- Eyeshadow: Kat Von D Shade Light Eye Palette
- Eye Liner: Marc Jacobs Highliner Eye Liner in Black
- Lashes: Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum, MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara, Covergirl Clump Crusher Lashblast Mascara
- Lips: Marc Jacobs Outliner Lip Pencil in Prim(rose), NARS Audacious Lipstick in Raquel, Buxom Lipgloss in White Russian
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray
- Nail Polish: Shellac Gel in Cake Pop

I am planning on doing another makeup tutorial soon, so please let me know if you have any suggestions in the comments below - Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...