Personally, I am in LOVE with all of the items that I received this month and I cannot wait for next month! I saw a sneak peek online that the October box will be curated around Asian beauty products, which I am beyond excited for - Stay tuned!
Play! By Sephora started in September 2015 in test markets (Boston, Columbus, and Cincinnati), and will launch nationwide in 2016. At $10 a month (including shipping), subscribers receive a box of six deluxe samples, “along with an exclusive PLAY! BOOK — packed with helpful advice — and a PLAY! PASS to redeem in store for a free one-on-one learning session with a beauty expert,” according to Sephora’s website. Each box is curated around a certain theme.
Contents of the September 2015 Play by Sephora Beauty Box:
- Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blacquer - 0.37g / .01oz Glam Glow
- Supercleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser - 1oz / 30g
- Sephora Rouge Infusion in #19 (Peony) - 2ml / .068 fl oz.
- Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer - 1 fl oz./ 30ml
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Face Creme - .25 fl oz. / 7ml
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Fragrance - .07 fl oz. / 2.0 ml