Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Purchase from Jewelmint!

When I saw these gorgeous earrings in my Jewelmint showroom, I just had to have them! They are called the Charleston Earrings, and are crafted of multifaceted amethyst and pave set hematite stones.
If you missed the posts on my First Purchase (Click here: Fab-YOU-lous: My First Purchase from Jewelmint) or Jewelmint intro and background (Click here: Fab-YOU-lous: Jewelmint)
One of my favorite things about Jewelmint is the video that they post along with photos of each jewelry item. It is really cool and interesting to hear the designers talk about where the inspiration for this item came from, what it is made of, and see it worn by celebrities on the red carpet! Below is the video for these earrings: 



I love this earrings so much- I absolutely cannot wait to wear them out someplace fabulous :)


Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...