Monday, December 27, 2010

Sparkly Perfection: Looks Like Rain Dear

Celebrate the Holidays and ring in the New Year with style with this perfect new nail color in Sephora by OPI's Holiday nail collection. Looks Like Rain Dear is a stunning opaque gold shade with fine and chunky iridescent glitter. 
My nails after only one coat of Looks Like Rain Dear
I am obsessed with glitter polishes lately, and this is by far my favorite shade to date! The glitter is SO saturated that the picture above is what my nails looked like after only one coat- Can you believe it?! Of course, due to my normal routine, I put a second coat on for some extra sparkle and bling, but it actually was not even necessary. 
I love this polish so much- I literally can't stop staring at my nails. It is so glamorous and fun, and I have gotten so many compliments! 


This nail polish is available at Sephora in stores and online
Retail Price: $9


Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...