Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NEW Shellac Colors!


I am the biggest advocate for Shellac manicures out there, as I am sure you all already know due to my constant posting about it (in case you missed out, here is the low-down on this AMAZING new nail treatment Fab-YOU-lous: CND Shellac Hybrid Nail Polish). 


I am so pleased to announce that Shellac has recently released 12 new colors, which makes their current colors available up to 24 fabulous shades! The 12 new Shellac color swatches can be seen above: Mother of Pearl, Beau, Clearly Pink, Iced Coral, Cocoa, Gotcha, Hot Pop Pink, Hollywood, Decadence, Masquerade, Rock Royalty, and Black Pool. 

I personally cannot wait to try Rock Royalty and Decadence! What do you fashionistas think- Will you be trying the new Shellac colors? 

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post!
    Hi! My name’s martina and I come fom Italy… I’d like you visit my blog and if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips! Kisses ^^
    marti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...