Sunday, May 1, 2011

Shellac Wildfire


I love Shellac! Everytime I try a new Shellac color I like to write a post and show picture of how the color actually looks on nails. The amazing Shellac "Wildfire" color is a timeless fire-engine red.
Rihanna wearing Shellac Wildfire on her nails
I adore red nails, they are so bold, classic and chic, but a chip in your red manicure can instantly take your sexy look from fab to completely drab. Shellac "Wildfire" solves this problem and makes wearing red nails so much better because there are no chips or cracks for 14 days! 



Wildfire is my new favorite Shellac color, I love it! Have you tried Shellac yet? What is your favorite nail polish color? Let me know in a comment on this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...