Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Best Tan of My Life!

Holy cow, I need a tan! I have tried every tanning cream, lotion, spray, etc out there, hopelessly searching for something that won't leave my streaky and orange. I have come across a few favorites throughout the years, but nothing as amazing as this product. The Tan Towel is my absolute must have for self tanning!
The Tan Towel Express Self-Tan kit, available at Sephora, is an amazing way to intro yourself to this brand. This is a do-it-yourself tanning kit that includes Tan Towel Plus towelettes and Express Tanning Mist. This easy-to-use kit is perfect for giving yourself an immediate hint of color, and the perfect sun-kissed look that continues to develop for up to 24 hours.
This set contains a 2oz Express Tanning Mist and 10 Towelettes. The best way to apply is to use one tan towel all over your body. Use this same towel and spray the tanning mist on it; apply this in a circular motion all over your body and continue to spray the towel as needed. 
I absolutely adore this kit, if you want a tan that is natural and sun-kissed, you must try it!


This kit is available at Sephora online.
Retail Price: $30 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...