Saturday, January 21, 2012

nOir Hippo Ring!

We all know about my obsession with nOir jewelry and I have recently added another new fabulous piece of statement jewelry to my nOir collection. Read all about the brand and my previous purchases at these links: 
Fab-YOU-lous: nOir Leather Pyramid Bracelets
Fab-YOU-lous: nOir Deco Pave Ring
Fab-YOU-lous: There's an Elephant on My Finger!

Fab-YOU-lous: Yogi the Koi Fish!


Say hello to my fab nOir Hyacinth Hippo Ring!
nOir for Walt Disney Signature celebrates Fantasia's 50th Anniversary with the ballerina hippo ring. Ring is solid brass plated in Rhodium with Cubic Zirconia stones in a pave setting. Hyacinth Hippo is from the Dance of the Hours scene of the Disney classic.
Do you love nOir jewels?! What piece do you own? Would you rock this hippo? Comment and let me know!
You can purchase this ring on the nOir Jewelry official website, www.noirjewelry.com
Retail Price: $285

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...