Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Betsey Johnson Just Winked at You!

Introducing one of my favorite sweaters from one of my favorite designers... the lovely Betsey Johnson Pink Patch Wink Away Cardigan from ModCloth!
Betsey Johnson has done it yet again- she brings the funky and the fun to this glamorous sweater. This sweater looks totally normal from the front, super cute but nothing out of the ordinary; however, when you walk by, I promise heads will turn to follow you! The back of this beautiful fire engine red cardigan displays a crystal blue-eyed, rosy-lipped glamour girl offering a confident wink
The fabric is 100% cotton, providing stretch. This sweater has a front button closure with hidden hook and eye closure at the neckline. I actually prefer to wear it unbuttoned, but I love having lots of options! I adore wearing this sweater, and I promise you will too! 
You can purchase the Betsey Johnson Pink Patch Wink Away Cardigan at www.ModCloth.com
Retail Price: $90

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...