Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hunter by Jimmy Choo

When I realized I had never posted about these beauties, I had to immediately run to my computer to write this post! I splurged on these fabulous Jimmy Choo Crocodile Hunter boots quite awhile ago now now, and they are my absolute favorite rainboots. I adore Hunter boots- read my previous post about Hunters here: Fab-YOU-lous: Hunter Rain Boots
I love the colloration between Hunter and Jimmy Choo- The legendary black Hunter wellington is embossed with a signature Jimmy Choo crocodile print. The leopard print lining, gold buckle hardware and metal rivets provide a contrast against the black glossy rubber of the Hunter boot. 
What do you think of these classic wellies with a twist? I adore these boots and this collaboration!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...