Monday, May 20, 2013

Fun Bright Jewels for Summer

Summer weather always inspires me to dress bright and fresh. A great inexpensive way to refresh your look for summer is with the addition of some cute new jewelry.

Here are some of my favorites from ShopBop:

Gem Oversized Stud Earrings: $66

Chandelier Earrings: $30

Haute Mess Rubber Turnlock: $32

Turquoise Bead Drop Earrings: $36
Long Pearl Wrap Necklace: $36

Daydream Necklace: $38
All of these fun and reasonably priced jewels are from ShopBop, one of my favorite websites- free 3 day shipping with no minimum and free returns! How can you beat that?! Use this link to sign up:
http://www.shopbop.com/welcome?invitation_code=4242223J9RV



1 comment:

  1. This is really great for summer collection, especially the Chandelier Earrings. Those are pretty cute, I would love to add this in my summer collection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...