Saturday, May 18, 2013

Trend Alert: Twitter Nameplate Necklace


The nameplate necklace has been hot ever since the days of Carrie Bradshaw, but this new invention of the nameplate will have you looking super trendy. Meet the newest trend- seen on celebrities and fashionistas- the Twitter nameplate necklace!
Twitter nameplate necklace as seen on Kyle Richards of The Real Housewives
Kim Kardashian wearing a personalized nameplate necklace
If you know anything about me, you know I love social media, especially Twitter- so when I saw this fun twist on the nameplate necklace, I knew I had to have one! I think this is so fun and cute, super trendy, definitely a conversation starter, and of course great advertising for my glamourgiirl brand! 
There are quite a few spots online where you can purchase one of these necklaces- BaubleBar, Etsy, etc. with tons of different variations in sizes, metal types, and more. Fashion is supposed to be fun, and this definitely fits the bill for me!

What do you think of the Twitter nameplate necklace? Would you rock one?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...