Thursday, May 23, 2013

Nautical Summer

Nothing screams summer to me like a nautical themed outfit! There is something so chic and timeless to this look. I know I will be sporting some fabulous nautical items this summer... Here are some of my favorites from ModCloth that are either in my closet or on my wishlist!

Nautical in the World Dress- $75

Ready or Nautical Shorts: $45

Lines Around the Block Top in Nautical: $30

Lead The Aweigh Earrings: $12

Pier and Dear Flats: $60


What do you think of this summer trend? Will you be rocking a nautical themed outfit this summer?

All of the looks featured above are available at ModCloth, one of my absolute favorite websites. Click this link to get $15 off your first purchase of $50+. With free shipping and free returns, you have nothing to lose by trying a few of these nautical outfits on. Use this link: http://sharethelove.modcloth.com/a/clk/WJmBN



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...