Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let Me Entertain You: OPI Burlesque


I got SO excited when I saw that my nail salon had the new Burlesque by OPI colors in stock when I went in for a pedicure. While perusing the myriad of colors, I came upon this show-stopper: Let Me Entertain You
Honestly, the pictures do not do this stunning color justice. Let Me Entertain You is a fabulous hot pink polish with subtle sparkles and it is from the OPI Burlesque collection (Click here for my previous post on this fierce collection: Fab-YOU-lous: New OPI Burlesque Collection!
I LOVE this color so much I just may have to buy my own bottle :P This shining fuchsia glimmery hot pink polish is one of my all-time favorites! What do you think? Have any of you tried any of the colors from the OPI Burlesque collection?

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...