Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Want it Wednesday!

This stunning Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent "Long Ruffle Slip Dress" is my want it item of the week. I am such a huge fan of Maxi dresses- they are so flattering, beautiful, and stylish. Maxi dresses are my must-have item for Spring, which I am especially excited for Spring since it is so cold and snowy where I am right now.
This Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent maxi dress is exclusive to Shopbop. This beautiful V-neck printed woven 100% silk maxi dress features a ruffled bottom hem with a smocked elastic waist. This dress is lined at the bust and has adjustable spaghetti straps.
I love this boho and hip style by Cynthia Vincent- it is subtle, chic and demure, while still sexy. Adding some nude wedges and golden jewelry with a pony-tail and light makeup would totally complete this look. 
You can purchase the Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent "Long Ruffle Slip Dress" at www.shopbop.com
Retail Price: $415


Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...