Saturday, February 5, 2011

My First Shellac Color Manicure


As you all know, I am LOVING soak-off gel nails right now, regular nail polish just doesn't do it for me anymore! Whether they are Shellac, Axxium, or Calgel- there is something just so fabulous about not having a single chip, crack or smudge for 2 entire weeks! 


If you haven't read my posts about my previous Shellac or Axxium manicures click here to get all of the background and details: Fab-YOU-lous: OPI Axxium Soak-Off Gel Polish.....Fab-YOU-lous: CND Shellac Hybrid Nail Polish
In the past, I have always only gotten a French finish with my Shellac or Axxium manicures, so for the first time I decided to get solid color on my nails. I chose the Red Baroness shade, which is a lovely deep red, absolutely perfect for the winter season. 
I couldn't be any happier, once again, with my Shellac manicure. I am obsessed with the color- It is incredibly shiny and has a stunning mirror-like finish that is so much more prominent with the color than on a French finish.

This application of Shellac cost $35, but this varies per salon

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...