Thursday, February 24, 2011

NARS Front Row Set

I love NARS makeup products, so when I saw this kit I knew I had to have it immediately. The NARS Front Row Set is a perfect introduction for fashionistas who are new to the NARS brand. Some of my absolutely favorite beauty products are from NARS, I especially love their glosses (Fab-YOU-lous: My Favorite Lipgloss) and their blush (Fab-YOU-lous: My Favorite Blush). 
This Front Row Set is the perfect kit to give you an amazing fashion-forward look, with a fabulous price to go with it- This kit is a $97 value, but sells for $59 exclusively at Sephora! This four-piece set was created by François Nars, the brand's founder. 
Nouveau Monde Duo Eyeshadow
Lip Gloss in Orgasm
Eyeliner Stylo in Nuits Blanches
Mini Multiple in Palm Springs


This show-stopping set includes Nouveau Monde Duo Eyeshadow (silver lilac/ rich olive gold), Eyeliner Stylo in Nuits Blanches (shiny black), Lip Gloss in Orgasm (sheer warm pink with golden shimmer), Mini Multiple in Palm Springs (golden beige), and Get the Look Instructions for how to achieve this stunning look. 
Get the Look Instructions
I have nothing but amazing things to say about each of these products, they are all so fabulous, chic, and perfect for Spring! 


Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Girl 

1 comment:

  1. that would be well worth the investment! I'm a huge Nars fan, but I've only tried their blush, bronzer, and eyeshadows. that lipgloss looks nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...