Monday, December 5, 2011

Hello Kitty Brush Set

Hello Kitty is by no secret a love of mine. I am always picking up little accessories or pieces that feature my favorite character on them. Since Sephora began selling Hello Kitty makeup and beauty accessories I have been checking back frequently looking to add more to my collection.
This funky brush set was definitely a must have- this colorful graffiti decorated Hello Kitty statue opens up to feature a brush storage area. This set includes 5 brushes:
- Face Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Shader/Blending Brush
- Angled Eyeliner Brush
- Lip Brush

Not only am I obsessed with the Hello Kitty brush holder, but I am shockingly even more in love with the brushes themselves! They are so soft, are such a great size, and are super colorful to add some fun girly flair.
You can purchase this set at Sephora
Retail price: $50; Now on sale for $25!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...