Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wow, that is neon!

Once I love something, I always want to get it in a bunch of colors and designs. The Cambridge Satchel Company is no different. I received my first bag from the company, which you can see here: Fab-YOU-lous: It's here, it's here, it's here!!!, a Purple 15" satchelIf you are unfamiliar with The Cambridge Satchel Company, refer to this post for more information about the craze with this company: Fab-YOU-lous: The Cambridge Satchel. These bags have been featured in every fashion-forward, trendy magazine, such as Vogue, Elle, and Marie Claire. These chic satchels have been seen from USA to London and all around the world as the hippest and hottest style.
I was particularly obsessed with their newest line, the 'Fluro' leather satchel. This neon line of bags, available in bright pink, orange, yellow and green, is spot-on trend with the color blocking and bold colors trend happening right now. The sizes available are 11", 13", 14", and 15". I purchased the 15" neon orange Batchel. I love the 15" size because it is perfect for my laptop and a notebook to carry at school.  The bag features a main compartment with front pocket, two buckle fastenings, and a long cross body strap; The Batchel is different from the other satchels available because it has a top handle, which I absolutely adore!
 When I am telling you that this bag is extremely neon, seriously believe it. It is honestly the brightest highlighter neon orange color, pictures truly cannot describe its true color. That being said, I think that this crazy neon-ness only adds to the excitement and edginess of this satchel. It is so super trendy, compliments will be flowing everywhere you go wearing this stunner. 
Would you rock a neon satchel bag? I absolutely adore mine and couldn't recommend it more! 


You can purchase this bag at www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk
The retail price for my neon orange satchel is roughly $200 USD- most distributors of this bag are in the UK so shipping costs must be taken into account as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...