Thursday, December 1, 2011

NARS Nails!

This is my first experiment with NARS nail polish, and I do have to say that I am pleased with the outcome. Being the obsessive NARS brand groupie that I have been lately, I needed to try one of their nail polish shades. My eyes set on "Bad Influence", an opaque smokey taupe shade.
NARS Nail Polish shades are fashion-forward and classic. Their polishes have incredible luster and prolonged gloss retention with UV protection to prevent polish discoloration. An advanced polymer system provides extended wear and a durable, chip-resistant finish.
What do you think of this shade? I am very pleased with it! There is a smooth, glossy finish to each nail, and the color is extremely pigmentedHave you ever tried NARS nail polish? What is our favorite shade?
You can purchase NARS "Bad Influence" polish at Sephora or at www.narscosmetics.com
Retail Price: $17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...