Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, Thanks for 30,000 views!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, fashionistas! I am so grateful for many things this wonderful Thanksgiving! My amazing family, friends, and loved ones who continuously support me and love me no matter what are the absolute greatest blessing in my life! 


But on a side note, I am so excited to announce that I have received over 30,000 views on my blog! It is such an AMAZING feeling to know that people read my blog every day and keep coming back for more- it inspires me so much! I hope that you continue to find the information useful, fun, and informative :) 


I love my fabulous followers! Happy Thanksgiving!


Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...