Monday, November 29, 2010

My First Purchase from Jewelmint

Awhile back, I reviewed a new company started by Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter. Jewelmint is a monthly online jewelry club! Every month, members receive a showroom of personalized pieces that fit with their own personal style (as determined by your style profile quiz). And the best part- it is only $29.99 per month! (If you missed my original post with all the info about Jewelmint, check it out here: Fab-YOU-lous: Jewelmint)
I am so excited to share with you all my first purchase from Jewelmint. When I saw this lovely statement piece in my showroom I absolutely could not resist. The Jewel Drape Necklace is truly a statement piece and I couldn't pass it up.
This 20" gold necklace features an interestingly draped gold chain like nothing I have previously seen before. The necklace's stunning Colorado crystals make this an incredible statement piece that I had to add to my collection.
And at the monthly membership price of only $30 why should I resist?! This piece is going to add a bit of dazzle to so many of my outfits, I love it!


Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...