Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pixie Perfect

I am always on the look-out for hot new beauty products and kits. When I saw these amazing new, limited edition "Pixie" inspired kits by Too Faced that just hit the market, I immediately had to get one of my own! The Too Faced kit that I purchased is the "Pixie Perfect" kit. The kit rang in at only $42, but the value of this kit far exceeds that at $110- what an amazing value! This kit includes five different products....
First, "Pixie Perfect" has an Eye Shadow Quad Palette in stunning shades of brown and tan (Velvet Revolver, Exclusive Shade, Totally Toasted, Peach Fuzz)
A Blush (Papa Don't Preach) and a Bronzing Powder (Sun Bunny).
The kit comes with a full size Glamour Gloss in Plush, Lash Injection Mascara in Black, and a travel sized Shadow Insurance eye primer. And who could forget the adorable quilted cosmetic case embellished with fairies, flowers, and butterflies, oh my!
I adore all of these products, and I have used them all every day since I purchased this fabulous kit! The gorgeous colors featured are perfect for every day wear or night-time makeup depending on the intensity and layering of shadows that you choose to apply. Kits like this are the best way to test out a makeup brand- I personally did not have any other products by Too Faced, but I couldn't be happier that I tested out some of their products through this value kit because they are all great! I would highly recommend this to any beauty loving fashionistas- it is a perfect stocking stuffer or secret Santa gift for the holidays too! 


You can purchase Too Faced products and this specific Pixie Perfect kit at Sephora (in stores and online).
Retail Price: $42 (Value: $110)


Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...