Saturday, June 4, 2011

Christian Louboutin Bianca Patent Platform Pump

Fashionistas, I have died and gone to shoe heaven! Yes, your eyes are not fooling you- those are the Christian Louboutin Bianca Patent Platform Pumps on my feet! 
I have dreamed of owning red soles for years but didn't want to splurge until I found the absolute perfect pair. Finally, the stunning Bianca caught my eye and it was love at first sight! Unfortunately, the waiting list for these beauties went on for months and months. Finally, the wait was over and I  received these amazing gems, my first pair of Louboutins, as a 21st birthday present. 
The Bianca is the perfect first Louboutin- trendy and fun, yet still extremely classic and chic. These heels will make you tower above the rest- they are extremely high with their 5 inch heel and 1 inch covered platform. My Louboutin Bianca's are in Black patent leather but this fabulous platform pump comes in other colors as well- I personally love the patent Camel and Magenta shades! 
I love these shoes so much that I am terrified to even wear them- I don't want to hurt the perfectly painted red soled masterpiece- but I am sure sometime soon that I will walk into some fancy party where the Louboutins are plentiful on fabulous fashionistas feet and I will finally have a pair of my own! 


4 comments:

  1. Hey Annie!

    I am thinking about getting a pair, but are they comfy? I'm not very good with high heels, particularly with all the hills at Babson and am worried that I'll never wear them :/ What do you think?

    Thanks!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary! The Biancas are much more comfortable than they look because of the platform, and are definitely the most comfortable of any Louboutins that I have tried on. I have never worn them for an extended period of time though, haven't found the perfect occasion yet, but when I do I will definitely let you know! Hope that helps! xox Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my first pair of biancas and wore them to an event where i couldnt dance because i was so uncomfortable in the shoes :( still felt very sexy.. just not a shoe i was able to last in all night..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...