Friday, June 17, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds!

I scored big time on these fabulous earrings and you can too! I can't believe that these designer knot earrings ring it at a mere $25- now that is one heck of a Fabulous Find! These delicate and beautiful Juliet & Company Forget Me Knot earrings are just so lovely. These beauties are silver plated post earrings featuring a classic knot design.
Normally at the low price of $25 for a pair of earrings, I wouldn't expect them to be of high quality whatsoever; however, these earrings blew my mind and all of my expectations when they came in the mail and I actually saw them in person. These knot earrings are simple and elegant, perfect for daily wear in the office, to class, or out to brunch- this earring will certainly never fail you.
You would be silly not to snatch up these amazing earrings- classic, sophisticated, delicate, timeless- all at only $25!

You can purchase the Juliet & Company Forget Me Knot earrings on ShopBop, Click here to sign up- http://www.shopbop.com/welcome?invitation_code=4242223J9RV

2 comments:

  1. I need to get these! I used to have earrings exactly like these in gold until someone borrowed them and lost them :( Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really fun to zip through and gave me some great gift ideas. Will have to return to this site soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...