Monday, June 20, 2011

Trend Alert: Sunny Yellow Nails

A summer in NYC is a fashionista’s dream come true. The trends jump out at me on the subway, walking on the busy streets, and shopping at my favorite boutiques. Above everything, I adore a fabulous new nail trend and I have definitely spotted one!
Bright yellow has been lacquered onto the nails of all the most fabulous ladies this summer and I have to say that I am loving this new trend. Normally I would only probably put this bold of a polish on my toes, but this summer brighter is even better for fingernails.

Here are my recommendations for some bright yellow hues that are spot on with this bold new trend:
OPI Need Sunglasses
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
Essie Funky Lime Light
Enjoy and experiment with this sunny summer trend, fashionistas!

1 comment:

  1. how could you possibly talk about the yellow-nail trend without mentioning Chanel's Mimosa?? It has much more dimension and does not go on so matte! Very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...