Tuesday, June 14, 2011

nOir Leather Pyramid Bracelets

My new-found love affair with nOir Jewelry is still growing! Check out some of my previous nOir posts, detailing some back history of the brand along with some of my purchases here: Fab-YOU-lous: nOir Deco Pave Ring and Fab-YOU-lous: nOir Jewelry
The studded and glamorous leather pyramid bracelets from their newest collection instantly caught my eye. I purchased my two favorites, the Wrap Around Pyramid Bracelet in Orange with silver hardware and the Single Leather Cone Bracelet in Black with gold hardware. 
These bracelets are so edgy and high-fashion and are a must-have staple piece for all fashionistas! They are perfect for layering or wearing alone and will add that extra glam to any ensemble. 
nOir's pyramid bracelet collection comes in a ton of different style variations including: bracelet type (single, wrap-around, or thick cuff), pyramid style (cone or regular pyramid), pyramid type (plain or covered in pave CZ diamonds), leather colors (black, white, brown, orange), and hardware colors (gold, silver/rhodium, gunmetal). The possibilities are endless!
Check out my growing nOir collection in this picture- now that is what you call nOir statement jewelry overload! Obviously I wouldn't ever wear all of these at once, just thought it would be a fun way to show you all the size in comparison to one another :)
You can purchase a leather pyramid bracelet on nOir's website: www.noirjewelry.com
Retail Prices: most from $125-$300

1 comment:

  1. Love this bracelet exactly what I expected. Good price for a limited edition designer collaboration and good quality. Versatile piece, perfect to wear by itself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...