Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Cambridge Satchel

Say hello to my newest obsession- The Cambridge Satchel Company! These bags have been featured in every fashion-forward, trendy magazine, such as Vogue, Elle, and Marie Claire. These chic satchels have been seen from USA to London and all around the world as the hippest and hottest style.
This is seriously the hottest bag of the season, fashionistas- trendy, yet classic and chic, it is a must have! The Cambridge Satchel Company handcrafts each of their bags in Britain from 100% leather. The sizes available are 11", 13", 14", and 15" in a huge variety of colors. They even offer monogramming- how cool!


I am particularly obsessed with their newest line, the 'Fluro' leather satchel. This neon line of bags, available in bright pink, orange, yellow and green, is spot-on trend with the color blocking and bold colors trend happening right now. The sizes available are 11", 13", 14", and 15". I personally adore the 13 inch fluro orange leather satchel- The bag features a main compartment with front pocket, two buckle fastenings,  and a long cross body strap.
What do you think of this satchel bag? Would you rock it in a neon color?
I just purchased my first Cambridge Satchel in a beautiful purple. I purchased the 15" version, perfect for school as it is large enough for my laptop and books. I cannot wait for it to arrive!! I promise to post pictures! 


You can purchase this bag at www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk
Retail Prices range from roughly $150-$230 USD- most distributors of this bag are in the UK so shipping costs must be taken into account as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...