Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Dream Scarf!

I finally splurged and purchased my dream scarf, the fabulous Alexander MQueen "Scull" Chiffon Scarf!
This masterpiece designed by the late iconic McQueen has been spotted on celebrities, such as Nicole Richie and Kim Kardashian, everywhere. Although this scarf was at first thought of as a fad sort of trendy piece that all the celebrities were sporting, it has been worn season after season proving that this edgy scull design is a fashion staple



I purchased my skull scarf in the classic white with black skulls, however the design is available in a wide range of color combos- look below to see some of my favorite skull color combinations. 





Alexander McQueen's signature skull silk-chiffon scarf is an elegant, yet gothic fashion necessity for every fashionista. 


I purchased my Alexander McQueen Skull Silk-Chiffon Scarf at Nordstrom. 
Retail Price: $295

2 comments:

  1. Oooh you are so lucky! I have been wanting that scarf for ages, it's gorgeous!
    P&C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the scarf, but not the price :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...