Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Want it Wednesday!

How ridiculously crazy are these lashes?! Fabulous and so over the top, these $1,350 diamond eyelashes are my "Want It" item of the week! 
These 18-karat gold and diamond-encrusted Kre-At Beauty lashes can be purchased at upon special request at Barneys New York. 


My question is, how many times can you wear these bad boys before they get gross? Usually I can only wear my falsies a few times (because of glue and makeup residue) before I have to throw them out..... So I want to hear from you, all of my fabulous readers! Are these diamond and gold eyelashes an obscene waste of money or the most fabulous thing you have ever seen?! Let me know in a comment on this post!

1 comment:

  1. They are super fabulous, but I do not think I would spend that crazy amount on eyelashes. Not that I have that crazy amount of money! Ha!

    Erica
    www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...