Monday, October 10, 2011

Trendy Alert: Army Green Nail Polish!

I know my fashionistas are always looking for the newest and hottest trends- my favorite trends are with nail colors/designs, because they are cheap (approx $10/bottle) and easy to achieve! A fabulous nail color trend that is skyrocketing with style is fatigue greens, as seen all over the catwalk recently. 

I purchased OPI by Sephora's Caught With My Khakis Down, an opaque fatigue green. Check it out on my nails below, isn't it the perfect color?  

The shades is a very unique color- it is a beautiful green, but with touches of gray, perfect to wear with the neutral color scheme that is all the rage this Fall. 


You can purchase OPI by Sephora's Caught With My Khakis Down at Sephora- in stores and online.
Retail Price: $9.50 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...