Monday, October 24, 2011

Lilly Lovin' for Your iPhone

It is no secret that I love me some Lilly Pulitzer. I recently purchased the new iPhone 4s (the day it came out- yes, I am one of those crazy people) and I had to get a cute and sassy case to outfit my beautiful new phone.
When I saw the Lilly Pulitzer iPhone cases, I knew I had to have one! They come in quite a few different patterns, but this one- "Luscious"- was definitely my favorite!
The bright colors and fun floral pattern just make me smile every time I look at my iPhone. I love Lilly because everything, even the inside of the case, it perfect to the last detail- do you see the "Lilly" signature etched inside? I love this case!


You can purchase this case at Lilly Pulitzer (in stores and online) and in boutiques that sell Lilly Pulitzer.
Retail Price: $25

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...