Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Amazing New Tory flats!

As I have mentioned previously, I am obsessed with Tory Burch flats- they are super stylish, practical, and fashionable! (read my previous Tory Burch flat review: Fab-YOU-lous: Tory Burch Reva Flats). I am always on the market for a new pair, and when I saw these I just couldn't resist! These beautiful black and off-white flats are weaved in an amazingly designed straw material.
The logo plate on the toe of the shoe is so amazing! It is different from the normal silver/gold plate that is the signature on Tory Burch flats; instead thrse flats feature a resin design 3-D stamped logo plate! It is black with the raised stamp in silver- I love it! It is so different and chic!
I am obsessed with everything about this shoe! The colors, chic weaved design, and the amazing logo plate all make this shoe a must have! I can't wait to wear mine :)


You can purchase these Tory Burch flats at Neiman Marcus
Retail price: $235


Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...