Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jewelmint

As I have mentioned many times in the past, I love the "shoe of the month club", Shoedazzle. This idea is so fun for fashionistas like myself, who love getting a fun little surprise of shoes on the 1st of every month! Well, ladies, if you love jewelry you're going to LOVE this new company, Jewelmint- It is a monthly online jewelry club! Every month you will receive personalized pieces that fit with your own style (as determined by your style profile quiz). And the best part- it is only $29.99 per month!
Jewelmint was founded by Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter- two fashionistas who adore jewelry! Watch the story of the company below:



I, of course, had to sign up to see what it was all about! :) My showroom of personally picked styles can be seen above. What do you fashionistas think??
My favorite piece fro my showroom can be seen on the model above. These are the "Pearl Wand Earrings"- These stunning gold earrings feature translucent and rose alabaster crystals and pink glass pearls. These earrings retail for $110, but are available on Jewelmint for the standard monthly membership fee of $29.99! They are so feminine and elegant, I adore them! 
What do you fashionistas think of Jewelmint? Will you be signing up? 
Check out their website: www.jewelmint.com


Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...