Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bling Bling Lollipops!

Las Vegas is my newfound favorite destination, with all the bright lights, fabulous designer shops, and unbelievable entertainment. One of my favorite chic spots that I ventured to during my trip was the famous "Sugar Factory".
My Mother and I eating dinner at the Sugar Factory! 
Some of the delicious sweets and treats in the Sugar Factory store!
The Sugar Factory is known not only for it's insanely delicious menu and plethora of scrumptious drinks and desserts, but for their fab shop that features some great gifts and souvenirs.
The one thing that I had to scoop up on my arrival to the Las Vegas Sugar Factory was their signature Swarovski crystal lollipop!The Sugar Factory has tons of lollipop designs to choose from, even some designed by celebrities such as Britney Spears and Kim Kardashian.
My fierce pop was inspired by none other than Hello Kitty. Adorned with varying pink crystals this lollipop takes over the top fab to another level.
Here is how it works: Sugar Factory has created bejeweled and custom handles you can pair with a rainbow of lollipop flavors to create your own custom sweet sensation. When you have finished your pop, all you do is unscrew the pop from the bejeweled handle and replace it with a new lollipop. The Sugar Factory sells replacement lollipops in every flavor imaginable online and in their stores. 
Can't make it to Vegas? No need to worry, you can purchase the Sugar Factory lollipop online! Go to www.sugarfactory.com to check out all of the amazing designs.


Retail Price for swarovski lollipop stick (includes one lollipop): $25- $30
Retail price for 3 pack of replacement lollipops: $12

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...