Thursday, July 14, 2011

Femmegems- Jewelry Haul!

On a fabulous weekend trip to Greenwich, CT with my amazing mother, I scored some fantastic fashion, jewelry, and beauty gems all along Greenwich ave.
Some of my absolute favorite purchases of the day have to be all of these lovely jewels from Femmegems, this amazing boutique that makes of their own jewelry by hand right in the store! You can also create your own by telling them exactly what you desire and they will whip it together for you- how amazing! Everything there was so lovely and chic, it was hard only choosing a few pieces as I loved so many designs.
I couldn't resist this jaw-dropping bright coral beaded multi-layer necklace. I have been looking for something like it for quite some time now, and this fulfilled everything I was looking for. It is such a statement piece and is extremely well made and of high quality. This is perfect for both summer and fall and will make any outfit! I put it on immediately after purchasing it, I will definitely be getting a ton of use out of this bold statement piece.
Next I picked up this fabulous bangle bracelet featuring glistening white stones and gold hardware. I can tell this is a piece that I will be adding to my daily jewelry ensemble as it goes with basically everything, is super chic, sophisticated, and classic. I adore everything about this stunning bangle bracelet.
Last but not least was a necessity once I saw it- I buy basically everything I see that has a fleur de lis and this delicate necklace did not disappoint. This beautiful fleur de lis charm with sea green bead is just so lovely, I had to have it!

Femmegems, in only one visit, has become one of my favorite little boutiques, I will definitely be going back there again- I love a fabulous handmade piece of jewelry- all of their pieces are unique, well made, and stand out in all the right ways! Hope you all enjoyed my jewelry haul- do you have a favorite jewelry boutique? Let me know in a comment on this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...