Monday, July 18, 2011

July 2011 Birchbox

This month's Birchbox is yet again one of my favorites! If you are unfamiliar with Birchbox, click here for all the details: Fab-YOU-lous: BirchboxThis month's box was curated by the fabulous Cynthia Rowley- she picked some of her favorite beauty essentials for July's box and us lucky Birchbox subscribers all received a sampling of her favorites in our boxes!
My July box included:

  • AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
  • Philosophy Purity Made Simple, One step Facial Cleanser
  • Redken Shine Flash Glistening Mist
  • Zoya Touch Collection Nail Polish in Shay
  • and a KIND bar (healthy granola bar) as an extra treat!

I really love this month's products- The AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream is the perfect size to throw in your purse, I love keeping a small hand cream moisturizer on me and this one surely won't disappoint. It has a nice smell to it and doesn't leave your hands sticky with residue.
Philosophy Purity Made Simple is a one step facial cleanser that has a cult following. I have been using this amazing cleanser every single day for quite some time now. Even though I already have a full-sized bottle, I am SO happy that I received this in a deluxe sized sample because now this little bottle is perfect for traveling! If you have yet to try this product, I hope you receive it in your box because it is amazing!
I used the Redken Shine Flash Glistening Mist this morning and I can tell that I am going to like this product. I sprayed it on my hair and it added tons of shine without the stiffness of a normal hairspray- this glossy finish will look amazing whenever I curl my hair- it will add the amazing shine and lock in my curls, but won't get stiff looking or crinkly feeling. Again it is the perfect size for traveling, and I know I will be getting lots of use out of it!
I am loving Zoya nail polish- I have two bottles now, both of which I have received through Birchbox. Their colors are extremely pigmented and last on your nails for about a week, chip-free! I can't wait to try out this fabulous color "Shay" from their Touch Collection- it is a beautiful nude tone, perfectly on trend right now.
I hope you all enjoy your Birchboxes this month :) Did you get any different items? Let us know in a comment on this post! Enjoy, fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...