Monday, July 25, 2011

Rugby Crochet Cropped Jacket

Who couldn't love this luxe and femme fabulously chic Rugby Crochet Cropped Jacket?! I picked up this intricate classic at Rugby in Greenwich CT, one of my go-to favorite stores.
I had to have this fabulous crochet cropped jacket when I saw it- trust me these photos don't do it justice. It mixes so many trends into one- the sheer/see-through cotton crochet with gossamer quality is spot on with the summer trends, while the delicate design channels a vintage chic vibe. It's bright white shade makes it a go-to match for basically any outfit!

This light-as-air look features a vintage-chic cropped hem silhouette with feminine elbow sleeves and crew neckline. In addition, six mother-of-pearl buttons are at the turn-back placket- it is just lovely! 


You can purchase this at Rugby by Ralph Lauren.
Retail price: $148

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...