Monday, August 8, 2011

Deborah Lippmann "Bad Romance" Nail Lacquer

Say hello to my new favorite fierce nail polish- BAD ROMANCE by Deborah Lippmann. This polish is inspired by none other than the fabulous Lady Gaga.
This blackened fuschia glitter nail lacquer is perfect in every single way. Amazing on toes, fingers, or both, I promise everyone will compliment you on this unique shade.
This is actually my first Deborah Lippmann nail polish purchase, and I couldn't be happier with it. I have already ordered another color, which will be arriving soon, so look forward to a post about the beautiful Hollywood starlet red lacquer, My Old Flame.
When it comes to nail polish, Lippmann can do no wrong. Lippmann’s products are all free of toluene, formaldehyde, and DBP, which means they’re actually good for you. The best thing about Lippmann polishes is not only that the colors are fabulous beyond belief, but that they last chip-free for SO LONG! You get what you pay for, I promise!
You can purchase this polish online and in department stores (Neiman Marcus, Lord & Taylor, Nordstrom)
Retail Price: $18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...