Friday, August 12, 2011

Gorjana Key & Fleur De Lis Ring

I am obsessed to say the least... this Gorjana Key & Fleur de lis ring is so adorable! When I saw it on ShopBop, I knew that I had to buy it immediately!
This set of three sterling silver stackable rings feature a tiny fleur de lis on one of the rings, a petite key on one of the rings, as well as a plain ring.  
The Gorjana Key & Fleur de lis rings are available in either gold or silver- I opted to purchase the golden set. 
These rings are so delicate and beautiful, perfect to wear apart of stacked together. 


You can purchase this Gorjana ring at ShopBop, click here for an invitation to sign uphttp://www.shopbop.com/welcome?invitation_code=4242223J9RV


Retail Price: $40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...