Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dolce Vita Talia Strappy Platform Sandals

These Dolce Vita Talia Strappy Platform Sandals have become one of my favroite shoes this summer. I find myself wearing them everywhere with everything, as they are one of the most comfortable and versitile heels that I own.
This fisherman-look sandal is raised to new heights, in pebble-textured leather on a stacked heel and platform. The heels feature a side buckle, slingback strap, and leather sole/lining. The heel measures in at 5.25" with a 1.5" platform.
Chunky platforms are so "in" right now, and these absolutely fit with the trend. I purchased my pair in black, but the shoe is also available in nude.
You can purchase the Dolce Vita Talia Strappy Platform Sandals at department stores such as Saks
Retail Price: $190


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...