Friday, August 19, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds!

Every lady needs a proper pair of pearl earrings- They are forever classy, chic, stylish, and go with absolutely every ensemble. For this week's Fabulous Friday Find, I have found the perfect pair that will fit into absolutely every fashionista's budget. 
Introducing the fabulous Juliet & Company Oversized Pearl Studs! These glass pearl earrings feature a gold-plated post closure.  They measure in at 7/16" (1 cm) wide. The best part about these adorable earrings- they ring in at only $21!
Juliet & Company is one of my absolute favorite cheap yet chic jewelry companies. I have purchased quite a few adorable items from them, actually one of my absolute favorite pairs of earrings are from Juliet & Company- click here for my review: Fab-YOU-lous: Fabulous Friday Finds! I would always question the quality of a $20 piece of jewelry, but rest assured, I promise that Juliet & Company has exceptional quality for the price


You can purchase the Juliet & Company Oversized Pearl Studs on ShopBop, Click here for an invitation to sign up-http://www.shopbop.com/welcome?invitation_code=4242223J9RV




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...