Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Perfect Kitten Heel

The kitten heel is super back on trend, especially for ladies in the businessplace and women who just want to add a little bit of an extra sexy umph totheir ensemble but don't want to feel the pain of wearing 5 inch heels all day. The kitten heel is the perfect solution to be cute, fun, and work appropriate.
This amazing pair of pointed toe kitten heels are my first pair. These Lucirene Stud-Detail Singbacks by Ivanka Trump made me gasp when I saw them! I knew I immediately had to have them so I scooped them up and of course wore them to work the next day, basking in the loads of compliments I received.
These shoes have serious got it ALL going on and I love everything about them! They feature a 2 1/2" kitten heel, stunning studs, pointed toe, and an awesome two-toned body patent leather upper.
These shoes prove that just because you may be a business woman or work in an office, it doesn't mean that you can't be fashion forward, on-trend, and edgy at the same time!
You can purchase these heels at department stores such as Lord & Taylor or Macy's .
Retail Price: $140

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...