Monday, September 12, 2011

500 Point Perfection!

We all know by now that I have a severe obsession with Sephora- I get almost all of my makeup, skincare, and even lost of nail polish from them. The best part about doing the majority of my beauty shopping with Sephora is not only the awesome wide-ranged selection and knowledgable staff, but also the amazing VIB beauty insider program that they offer.

If you aren't a member of Sephora's Beauty Insider rewards program then you MUST join immediately! Beauty Insider is a free rewards program- you receive one point for every one dollar spent at Sephora. You can redeem these points for perks at every 100-points or you can save up and hoard all your points (as I do) and wait for a super awesome 500-point reward. Perks at the 100-point mark include deluxe sized samples such as perfume, mascara, eyeshadows, etc. 500-point perks are usually full sized. Unfortunately their choices are usually hit or miss, but every once in awhile these rewards are awesome so you just have to keep your eyes open and wait for them.

Run do not walk to your nearest Sephora to cash in your points for this amazing 500-point prize. Entitled, "Little Look Goods" by Benefit, this cute kit is an amazing deal! The 500-point perk includes two deluxe sample sizes of Benefit products and one FULL SIZE product! yes, you read that correctly- full size!
The set includes a deluxe sample of Benefit's Bad Gal Lash mascara- I have gotten this sample quite a few times before at Sephora in kits or value sets- I'll be honest in saying that this mascara is just mediocre. However, I am partial because I have an obsession with Bare Escentuals Buxom lash. Plenty of women adore this mascara, and it is a great way to see if it does or does not work for you by trying this free sample.
The next deluxe sample is the Benefit "That Girl" face brightening primer. Primer is so necessary for a perfect makeup look and has to be the first step in everyone's makeup regime. This primer works great and I love having some sample sizes on hand for traveling and such!
Saving the best for last, drumroll please, this kit includes a full size Benefit Dandelion blush!! This blush is sold at Sephora and retails for $28!! I love all of the Benefit blushes and bronzers that I have, and Dandelion is no different- it is a great natural looking blush highlight color.
This is one of the best 500 point gifts I have ever received from Sephora- I love everything in the kit, especially the Dandelion blush. Go pick one up quick while they are still in stock!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...